Happy May Day! I love the old fashioned traditions that come along with this simple holiday. Here’s 10 fun ideas to help you celebrate the first of May.
1. Make a May Day pole – fun activity for kids
2. Make a May Day basket using a berry basket.
3. May Day flowers in a recycled can.
4. Make a May Day chandelier.
5. Make a May Day paper cone.
6. Serve May Pole cupcakes.
7. Make paper plate flower baskets. (This would be a fun kid craft for May Day.)
8. Make paper flowers out of magazines.
9. Make a flower ring out of a pipe cleaner.
10. Make May Day wands.
*Featured image via A Field Journal blog
Read more from source:“babycenter”
Incoming search terms:
kids craft work, kid craft, may day crafts, toddler craft, kids craft ideas gifts, may baskets, paper flowers, kami craft for kids, may day crafts for kids, ideas to celebrate may day