by Kami Bigler posted in Life & Home
Happy May Day! I love the old fashioned traditions that come along with this simple holiday. Here’s 10 fun ideas to help you celebrate the first of May.
Make a May Day pole
1. Make a May Day pole – fun activity for kids
2. Make a May Day basket using a berry basket.
3. May Day flowers in a recycled can.
4. Make a May Day chandelier.
5. Make a May Day paper cone.
6. Serve May Pole cupcakes.
7. Make paper plate flower baskets. (This would be a fun kid craft for May Day.)
8. Make paper flowers out of magazines.
9. Make a flower ring out of a pipe cleaner.
10. Make May Day wands.
*Featured image via A Field Journal blog
*For more craft tutorials, great recipes, fun giveaways, and real life you can follow Kami at NoBiggie.net, or find her on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.
Read more from source:“babycenter”
Incoming search terms:
kids craft work, kid craft, may day crafts, toddler craft, may baskets, paper flowers, kids craft ideas gifts, kami craft for kids, ideas to celebrate may day, ideas for celebrating may day
celebrate may day 10 ideas
And here is for the eye:Images from around the web about celebrate may day 10 ideas, hope you like them. Keywords: celebrate may day 10 ideas .
celebrate may day 10 ideas related images
celebrate may day 10 diy may baskets apartment therapy image by www.apartmenttherapy.com
happy may day celebrate with the 10 greatest sitcom character image by underscoopfire.com
ring and run this may day to help bangor area seniors events image by bangordailynews.com
10 great vintage posters in celebration of may day creativity on image by www.good.is