If you’ve recently had a baby in the home, you know how quickly baby food jars pile up. These jars are the perfect size for storing and organizing. They also make some fun DIY projects and crafts. You may remember my first post where I turned a couple of jars into a mini Santa and reindeer. To recycle your jars soak them in water to remove the labels and then wash them out.
Check out all of these awesome ideas. What’s great is most of these ideas will cost you less than a buck! Score!
Baby jar center piecesLego man storageSugar scrub giftMini herb gardenKids matching gameBaby jar topiaryPin cushionDIY craft storageDIY chandelierPhoto snow globePie in a jar
- Dip the jars in paint and use as a centerpiece for a baby shower or Birthday party.
- Use your baby jars as Lego storage or as a party favor.
- Make a brown sugar scrub and put it in a baby food container to hand out as gifts.
- Grow a baby herb garden. This is perfect for small spaces!
- Create a matching game with the lids. Download the free printable here.
- Make baby jar topiary’s for a baby shower or party.
- Baby food jar pin cushion. So creative!
- Organize your craft supplies with baby jars.
- Create a beautiful garden chandelier with several jars.
- Make a picture snow globe with your kids.
- Bake a pie in a jar. This would be a great idea for a party!
Read more from source:“babycenter”