I have been wanting to write a “you know you’re pregnant when…” post for a few weeks now, and when I saw this thread in my birth club today I couldn’t resist!
You know you’re ready to pop when (or at least hoping you soon will):
- You really need to pee. Five minutes after you last went pee.
- You need to catch your breath because you sat down the wrong way. (Is this just me?)
- You do a kegel every time you sneeze. Just in case.
- You have perfected the art of picking things up with your toes, because you can no longer bend over. -happymommy
- You have outgrown your maternity clothes…. -happymommy
- Turning from one side to another in bed is a 10 step process. -JetCityFog
- When you start wanting to dtd again (only in hopes to encourage labor). -Mrs.Colchado
- When you keep a pack of tums near your bed, in the dining room and 1 in your purse. -kaybuzz
- When even flip flops become uncomfortable because your feet are so swollen. -BassPlayerBrittney
- When you have less than 10 articles of clothes that fit and refuse to buy new clothes . -DaytonandbabyKmom
- When the act of getting out of bed is enough to make you need to take a rest. -Danahendersonnj
- When you start googling early labor symptoms and cheer everytime you can check another one off the list. -Mommy2Be32210
- When you sit down and your boobs are resting on your belly, which is resting on your thighs. -mommy2besd
- When you bump into everything with your stomach bc you forget how far that thing sticks out!! -BabyJohnson572012
- When every groan or noise you make has your DH shooting up out of bed saying ” what?? Is it time, is it the baby??”. -JulesNJohn
Alright ladies, I know there are a lot more good ones out there! You know you’re ready to pop when…
You can find Jenny on Twitter @jennybabble.
Read more from source:“babycenter-com-baby”