by Jamielyn Nye posted in Life & Home
Hey friends! Happy Saturday! So I realized last week after I posted the hair flowers you can make and the things you can sew for your baby, I completely left out the BOYS! Ah, I’m sorry! I admit, usually it is more fun to make things for girls with all the ruffles and fluff… but today I’m going to show you 10 CUTE things you can make for boys!
Check out these awesome tutorials!
- This is a great idea for a shower. Put your gift in a baseball glove.
- Sew a reversible neck tie for your little guy. How cute is that?!
- Make a frame to match the nursery.
- Get this free pattern to make little boy shoes.
- Sew a minki blanket with this easy to follow tutorial.
- Make a book of textures. These would be great for office visits and church as they get older.
- Make baby onesies for each month of their first year. Capture each stage. They grow so fast!
- Make some more iron on onesies with this tutorial.
- Up-cycle some boy hats using old t-shirts. Great idea!
- Make alphabet bean bags to help them learn their A,B,C’s after their first year.
Read more from source:“babycenter”
Incoming search terms:baby boy gifts to make, gifts to make for baby boy, Gifts to make for boys, baby boy gifts to sew, gifts for baby boys to make, cute baby gifts to make, gift for baby boy blog, gift to make for baby boy, gifts to make for baby boys, baby boy gifts to create
10 cute gifts to make for baby boys
And here is for the eye:Images from around the web about 10 cute gifts to make for baby boys, hope you like them. Keywords: 10 cutest cat moments, 10 cutest cat breeds, 10 cutest cat moment, 10 cutest animals, 10 cutest dogs in the world, 10 cutest dogs, 10 cutest pokemon, 10 cutest babies, 10 cute animal sleeping positions, 10 cutest cat moments youtube, 10 cute gifts to make for baby boys .