Hello friends! Happy Saturday. I hope everyone is having a great weekend! We have been enjoying the beautiful Spring weather outside. It is so nice in Arizona. The kids love to ride their bikes all around. Before long it will be too hot to play outside. Can’t it stay like this forever?
Today I have rounded up 5 things you can sew for your baby, or for a friend having a baby. Each of these posts include a step-by-step tutorial to help you along the way. Aren’t they so cute? I love making baby stuff!
- Tutu tutorial from I Heart Nap Time
- Ruffled Onesie from Polka-dotted Elephants
- Roll up diaper pad from Lil Blue Boo
- Diaper pouch from Noodlehead
- Super simple leggings from Make It and Love It
So do you have a sewing machine? Do you sew things for your baby?
Read more from source:“babycenter”