One of the big craft trends right now is washi tape. Washi tape is a Japanese rice paper tape that comes in many different fun patterns and designs. I am a big fan of washi tape. I love how it looks. Here are 10 fun creative ways to put washi tape to use:
10 fun ideas to use washi tape
1. Washi tape striped pencils via Whisker Graphics
2. Washi tape magnets via How About Orange
3. Washi tape Easter Egg wreath via Tatertots and Jello
4. Washi tape notebook via Oh, hello friend
5. Washi tape Easter crafts via NoBiggie
6. Washi tape medallion via Hello Sandwich
7. Washi tape wrapped up soaps via Prunella Soap
8. Washi tape party garland via Paper Klip Design
9. Washi tape gift tags via Studio Calico
10. Washi tape cheat sheet via NoBiggie
Did you ever think “tape” could be so fun?!
Do you have washi tape? Right now on NoBiggie, I’m giving away 20 rolls of it. Come enter to win some!
Read more from source:“babycenter”
Incoming search terms:washi tape ideas, washi tape crafts, washi tape craft ideas, craft ideas, IDEAS CON WASHI TAPE, washi tape projects, Washi tapes, trends easter, crafts with Washi tape, creative crafts ideas
10 washi tape craft ideas craft trends
And here is for the eye:Images from around the web about 10 washi tape craft ideas craft trends, hope you like them. Keywords: 10 washington drive oakleigh south, 10 washington terrace st louis, 10 washington street oakland ca 94607, 10 washington st clark nj, 10 washington street deagon, 10 washington place troy ny, 10 washington place new york, 10 washington terrace, 10 washington consensus, 10 washington drive, 10 washi tape craft ideas craft trends .