One of the biggest struggles I have with my kids is getting them to eat healthy. Please tell me I’m not the only one?! I’ve found that offering a variety of foods helps but sometimes they are just plain stubborn. I had to laugh the other day when I asked my son what he wanted for breakfast. He told me he wanted cookies and milk. WHAT?! I laughed… and then poured him a bowl of cheerios. Most days our breakfast includes cheerios or yogurt, whole wheat toast and bananas. I think it’s time for some variation though.
I’ve rounded up 10 delicious and healthy breakfast foods I’m going to try this month. And if they don’t eat them… well at least I tried.
- Green smoothie with spinach, bananas, pineapple and Greek yogurt
- Whole wheat apple muffins
- Homemade granola with yogurt and strawberries
- Egg roll-ups with whole wheat tortillas
- Eggs with roasted vegetable hash
- On-the-go PB&J with banana and granola
- Buckwheat multi grain waffles
- Zucchini and oat muffins
- Egg in a red bell pepper flower
- Vegetarian breakfast burrito
So I’m curious… what do YOUR kids eat for breakfast?
Read more from source:“babycenter”
Incoming search terms:best healthy breakfast, healthy breakfast for kids, healthy delicious breakfast, toddler breakfast ideas
10 delicious and healthy breakfast ideas for kids
And here is for the eye:Images from around the web about 10 delicious and healthy breakfast ideas for kids, hope you like them. Keywords: 10 delicious recipes, 10 delicious slimming world, 10 delicious slow cooker recipes, 10 delicious diy salad dressings, 10 delicious food in the world, 10 delicious vegetarian recipes, 10 delicious deviled-egg variations, 10 delicious meals, 10 delicious and healthy breakfast ideas for kids .