Kids say (or write, in this case) the darndest things. And this kid is exceptionally awesome. Read this kid’s epic and hilarious letter to a weatherman that visited their school. It doesn’t get much better than this, really: “Dear Mr. Ramon, Thank you for coming to our school and teaching us about weather. Some day [...] Read more from source:“www.babble.com”
Tagged with: school
- 3 hours ago - Double, even triple, the fun! Nurseries for multiples
- 19 hours ago - Five silly things I do to get my baby to sleep
- 1 day ago - Barbie loses to Mrs. Potato Head in role model contest
- 1 day ago - Star Wars fans: You’ll love this cute family photo shoot
- 1 day ago - 5 adorable spring time kid crafts to love
- 1 day ago - Newborn baby clings to mother in delivery room
- 2 days ago - Tips for Living in a Sorority House
- 2 days ago - How Much Are College Application Fees?
- 2 days ago - Off the Floor and into Your Baby’s Mouth
- 2 days ago - Correlation, causation, and hope for less parental sanctimony
Find us on Facebook
- Evelyn Kelly on The "do"s and "don’t"s of moving with young kids
- google on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).
- Payday Loans on 7 Delicious Stuffed Fruit Recipes for Summer
- Get Him Back Forever Reviews on Society is making me ashamed of my stay-at-home boyfriend
- turquia on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).
baby babycenter birth birthday breastfeeding cancer celebrity Chocolate christmas coffee dad death dishes Easter eggs feelings film food halloween how to inspiration marriage mom money new york city new york times organization parenting parents pregnancy pregnant recipe recipes saving school sex shopping sleep summer surprise teacher tips toddler toddlers working mother