In honor of OREO’s 100th Birthday I thought it would be fun to round up 10 different oreo recipes. I’m pretty sure oreo’s should be illegal in all 50 states. They’re dangerous I tell ya! Once you start dunking, you just can’t stop. For the oreo lovers out there I have the perfect tip for you. Yesterday on my blog I shared the BEST way to eat double stuffed oreos. Are you wondering why you didn’t think of this trick sooner?! Don’t worry I was asking myself the same question.
Here’s 10 dangerously delicious oreo recipes. Happy Birthday OREO!
- Cookies and cream cheesecake from The Girl Who Ate Everything
- Cookies and cream fudge from Chef In Training
- Chocolate chip cookie n’ oreo fudge brownie from Kevin and Amanda
- Oreo pudding cookies from The Girl Who Ate Everything
- Minnie Mouse oreo pops from The Idea Room
- Chocolate covered oreo balls from Passion for Parties
- Chocolate oreo pudding poke cake from Chef In Training
- Oreo ice cream cake from I Heart Nap Time
- Oreo no bake cheesecake from Bakers Royale
- Homemade oreos from Your Homebased Mom
So are you going to try dunking your oreo’s with a fork?
Read more from source:“babycenter”